5 Productivity Tools to Make Your Job Easier
From the blog:
No matter what line of work, there’s guaranteed to be many different processes involved.
For example, we’re seeing the roles of SEOs expand even further, into content marketing and social media. No longer is it simply about changing a few meta tags and building a few links. On top of having your SEO basics down, different online marketing channels must converge and collaborate with one other.
But these processes aren’t always a walk in the park. Some tasks can become so tedious that that it makes you want to punt a kitten (not really). At the same time, these important tasks still need to get done. No matter if you handle these tasks on your own or outsource them, these next few tools will help make your life easier.
Your time is valuable, so optimize it by using these productive tools. Do you:
- Send the same emails over and over?
- Have emails that you would rather automatically send later?
- Wish you could have more information on who you’re emailing?
- Wish you could have a better email signature to really show off your brand?
- Need a robust project management system (that’s free)?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, the following tools will help you.